Daily Schedule for a Pre-K Kid in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea[Source: http://m.cafe.daum.net/humornara/5Y2/582461?svc=live_story&q=%B0%AD%B3%B2+%C0%AF%C4%A1%BF%F8%BB%FD+%C7%CF%B7%E7&DA=IMGO]
I am sure if it’s true or not. However, it’s NOT that hard NOT to believe this chart and image, knowing what’s happening in Korea.
It’s a fallacy that all education leads learners to the right path, all the time.
Daily Schedule for A Child, Named “Oh” Living in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
- 08:00 am : wake-up
- 08:00 am – 08:20 am : memorizing English sentences
- 08:20 am – 08:40 am : breakfast
- 09:00 am – 03:15 pm : English Pre-K School
- 03:30 pm – 04:30 pm : piano lesson (Chinese tutoring on Wednesdays; soccer lesson on Fridays)
- 04:30 pm – 05:00 pm : homework for English Pre-K School
- 05:00 pm – 06:00 pm : English speech tutoring (math lesson on Thursdays; soccer lesson on Fridays)
- 06:00 pm – 07:00 pm : dinner
- 07:00 pm – 08:30 pm : reading English books with mom
- 08:30 pm – 10:00 pm : personal time
- 10:00 pm – 08:00 am : sleeping